Logistics Outbound Specialist
Nice is currentluy looking for a "Logistics Outbound Specialist" to join the "Operations Department" in Nice HQs, Oderzo (TV).
He/she will be responsible for the shipping process to third-party customers and company subsidiaries, both on domestic and export markets. This process is currently shared between internal operations and a 3PL partner.
The candidate will join the "Commercial Logistics Operations" function, directly reporting to the Manager.
- Plan and manage internal/external capacity and transportation schedule to meet shipments requirements and target service levels
- Manage internal staff, warehouse outbound operators, and admin process
- Manage all shipping operations in coordination with logistic partners, and provide the appropriate documentation
- Supervise truck’s loading
- Interface with 3PL as appropriate
- Implement a continuous improvement approach to optimize procedures and processes increasing their safety, efficiency, quality and effectiveness
- Provide and monitor internal KPIs on safety, quality, service levels and productivity
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Management Engineering
- At least 3 years in a logistics role
- Previous experience as logistics coordinator will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of incoterms and main logistics regulations
- Working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Knowledge of the WMS Software "StockSystem" will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment with growth opportunities and a strong drive for technological innovation.