Technical Assistant (EN-FR)
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist based in V2 SpA, Racconigi (CN).
He/She will work in the After Sales & Technical Support area and will be responsible for the technical assistance to our French and English speaking clients.
- Ensure an excellent after sales service, giving telephone and online assistance and advice about the installation and maintenance of our products;
- Ensure prompt responses to clients' needs and find quick solutions to incoming technical problems;
- Organize visits to clients, he/she will be in charge to identify and solve technical issues;
- Organize and implement training courses for the internal salesforce and clients in the country area he/she will be responsible for;
- Support the product development process working closely with the R&D and Quality Departments;
- Support the internal salesforce about technical topics.
- 3-5 years previous experience in similar positions in well-structured and international environment;
- High School Diploma in electronics/mechanics. Bachelor or Master degree will be considered as a plus;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Other language knowledge will be considered as a plus;
- Customer oriented and great communication skills;
- Availabilty to travel abroad